Image by Dolly Clew.
In the past week, Gravity Media’s Production & Content business (formerly known as Input Media) has delivered a monumental amount of sporting content for a range of high-profile clients around the world. The skilled team at The Production Centre in Chiswick, West London was responsible for the co-ordination, production and delivery of more than 50 hours of programming of men’s and women’s football, tennis and MMA.
- The creation of highlights shows, instant highlights feeds and digital clips from 48 matches across three nights of UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europe League action
- A preview show for The FA Cup that took viewers from Southend to Nantwich via Dulwich, with a number of stops for qualifiers along the way
- Covering 40 FA Cup 1st Round matches, which included providing eight World Feeds for international rights holders and being responsible for filming, digital clips, highlights shows and much more at 32 other ties. We were also present at Brisbane Road to produce the OB for the biggest story of the round as non-league Maldon & Tiptree knocked out League Two’s Leyton Orient
- Using Gravity Media’s new OB truck to deliver the in-stadium screens production at Wembley for the England v Germany women’s international football friendly, that saw a record home crowd of 77,768 present
- Delivering a complex Cage Warriors production live from Cork, Ireland for BT Sport
- Producing a highlights show of the 2019 Fed Cup by BNP Paribas final as France beat Australia 3-2 in women’s tennis’ most important tournament between national teams
- Studio-based presentations of three Premier League fixtures including the top of the table clash between Liverpool and Man City for Indonesian rights holder Mola TV
- Ongoing work for Premier League in-house club channels Chelsea TV and Tottenham’s Spurs TV.