You will be an integral part of the Qatar team, and as a Sales Administrator you will fully support the team, from administrative, customer service, and sales lead development perspectives.
Gearhouse Broadcast Qatar is part of Gravity Media, Gravity Media exists to create world-class content that inspires and excites. Our 500 people serve clients in all markets, from sport and media to news and entertainment, working all over the world from bases in the UK, Australia, USA, France, Germany and Qatar.
We are driven by client service excellence. We’re always looking and listening, keeping up with the latest broadcast innovations – or pioneering them. Above all, we channel our energy into maintaining our reputation for flawless execution, deep technical expertise, and efficient delivery.
- To find new business in our traditional broadcast services and the non-broadcast related events
- To update and maintain a weekly sales pipeline of all the opportunities
- Taking all initial sales calls and assisting where possible
- Creating quotes/proposals
- Creating and maintaining a database of events happening in Qatar, with contact person and contact details
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing all sales materials, including but not limited to presentations, brochure, leaflet content etc
- Manage social media by creating engaging content on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in Media Sales would be an advantage
- Proven sales operation experience
- Passionate about growing the business
- Confident, Self-motivated and uses initiative
- Must be an organised multitasker, who is able to handle many diverse tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Individual should reside in Qatar
- Proficient user of MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)