Reporting to both the Chief HR Officer of Gravity Media (UK based) and Managing Director (Sydney based) you will be operating as a standalone HR & WHS Manager with full generalist HR responsibility including worker’s compensation, work, health and safety, payroll and HR administration.
You will provide high level coaching, advice and support to senior management, line managers and employees on HR related matters. You will work at a strategic and operational level, implementing and delivering HR initiatives, policies and procedures across the business, in line with the global Gravity Media direction.
This is an evolving role for someone who can streamline the HR function during an exciting time of change, to enable the business to reach its strategic goals.
What you’ll need to succeed
You will have:
- min 5 years ++ of generalist HR experience operating at HR management level, together with the ability to work autonomously in a standalone HR capacity
- tertiary qualifications in HR or other relevant discipline
- experience in administering a range of WHS services including safety audits, risk assessment, incident investigations, worker’s compensation/return to work, policies and procedures
- background in media or broadcasting industry is ideal but not essential
- excellent communication, stakeholder and time management skills
- experience in acquisitions and effectively combining teams
- demonstrated capability in influencing and impacting change and business strategy
What you’ll get in return
An opportunity to work with industry leaders in an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as:
- An opportunity to transform the HR function for an evolving company with exciting growth plans
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Modern and trendy office work environment
Position required to start mid/end November 2019.