We are looking for a highly motivated individual to take responsibility for all audio and communications aspects of projects, including the operation and maintenance of complex broadcast sound systems on site.
This is a full-time role based in Sydney with opportunities to travel across Australia (and possibly overseas), providing exposure to a diverse range of exciting projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all audio and communications equipment required is configured, operational and working;
- Putting measures in place to ensure faultless content capture;
- Conducting regular checks on equipment to ensure quality, working condition and presentation is maintained at all times;
- Completing routine testing, fault finding, ongoing preventative maintenance, coordinating equipment repairs, as well as replacing or providing alternatives to achieve project delivery;
- Providing support to Communications Technicians; and
- Assisting the Warehouse team with maintenance, preparation and general support with preparation and programming of equipment and system documentation.
To be successful in this role you will be a highly motivated and proactive team player who has:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with audio and communications formats and systems;
- The right attitude;
- Genuine interest in broadcast and new media;
- Flexibility around work hours and schedule demands; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, we will offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant, and a chance to work for a global leader in broadcast solutions!
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)